Tic Toc Newest Arrivals: 09/17
About Tic Toc
Manufacturers of Tic Toc
• 1015 S. CROCKER ST., STE. Q4, Los Angeles, CA 90021, United States
• Tel: 213-748-2298
• Fax: 213-748-1775
• Email: [email protected]
TIC TOC is a wholesale clothing company specializing in trendy, edgy, and sexy women's fashion, based out of Los Angeles. You can find us under the two labels TIC TOC and BASIC BXXCH. We ship worldwide and are constantly releasing new styles with a twist. We strive to provide styles that are new and innovative. We work with a diverse clientele so everyone can find something they like from us.
Find us on Instagram: @TICTOCLA
2225 S SAN PEDRO ST
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
- All sales are not subject to a refund. Credit or exchange may be issued if the merchandise is a factory defect.
- Claims for factory defect items must be made within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise (checked by tracking the package).
- Upon review, credit or exchange may be issued. All items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
- Price on the invoice does not included shipping and handling fees
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unaccepted packages.)
HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT NOTICE
*We will be observing End of the Year 2019 (hooray!) Holiday Season and New Year
And will be closed between 12/21/2019 ~ 1/5/2020.
**The Last Order Cut-off time/date for shipping out BEFORE the Vacation
will be 12/20/2019 12:00 PM (PST) and any order placed after
that will ship out on 01/06/2020 when we come back.
***Moreover, All the orders that were placed thereafter and between (12/20/2019 12 PM ~ 01/05/2020 8 AM) will ship out on 01/06/2020 when we come back from our vacation. So, please schedule your buying/shipping wisely ahead of time.
Please be aware and plan / order ahead of time as our stocks are limited also.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!!
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled.