Sunday Morning Newest Arrivals: 06/02
Dresses View More
#D6967HE15 | 2023-06-02
#D4312HS61 | 2023-06-02
#D0666HE15 | 2023-06-01
#D0666HE10 | 2023-06-01
#D8110HS19 | 2023-05-30
Tops View More
#T1915HS137 | 2023-06-01
#T1915HS160 | 2023-06-01
#T8121HS16 | 2023-06-01
#T8121HS21 | 2023-05-31
#T6515HS37 | 2023-05-31
Plus Size Tops View More
#T1915HS137PL | 2023-06-01
#T1915HS160PL | 2023-06-01
#T8121HS16PL | 2023-06-01
#T8121HS21PL | 2023-05-31
#T6515HS37PL | 2023-05-31
Plus Size Dresses View More
#D6967HE15PL | 2023-06-02
#D4312HS61PL | 2023-06-02
#D0666HE15PL | 2023-06-01
#D0666HE10PL | 2023-06-01
#D8110HS19PL | 2023-05-30
About Sunday Morning
Manufacturers of Sunday Morning
Sunday Morning is a wholesale store established in the heart of the Fashion District in Los Angeles, California that focuses on fashionable women's clothing! Each and every one of our orders are packaged with love and care, and all of our clothes are manufactured to be comfortable and affordable to our wonderful customers. Fashion, quality, and customer service are basic fundamentals of our values here at Sunday Morning for all. We hope to see you soon!
1458 S. San Pedro St. #L44
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
[PLEASE CHECK MERCHANDISE IMMEDIATELY!]
1) This vendor only allows returns on defective items through STORE CREDIT.
2) This vendor does not allow returns on sale items, closeouts, or special orders.
3) In order to return, a RA # (Return Authorization Number) is required.
4) In order to request an RA #, the buyer must email the following: invoice number, order date, company name, style number, quantity, color, size, reason, pictures, and amount.
5) Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
6) Packages that have been opened or are not in their original packaging are accepted, however the items must be in their original condition (not worn or washed).
7) The original shipping and handling cost is not refundable.
8) A fee is charged for returned checks.
9) The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following phone number: 1 (213) 677-2799.
10) The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following email address: [email protected]
11) The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via LA Showroom messages.
12) Customers may return merchandise to the following address:
1458 S San Pedro St. #L44, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
13) Buyers have 5 days to make a return claim on defective merchandise.
14) After we receive the returned items, buyers are reimbursed for defective items through STORE CREDIT.
15) The vendor is reimbursing the buyer for return shipping fees of defective merchandise.
16) Buyers have 2 days to make a return claim on non-defective merchandise.
17) After we receive the returned items, buyers are reimbursed for non-defective items through STORE CREDIT.
18) The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees of non-defective merchandise.
19) All returns on non-defective merchandise are subject to restocking fees.
20) Returns of non-defective merchandise after the return deadlines will NOT be accepted.
21) All masks are non-returnable, no exceptions.
We do our absolute best to complete and ship orders on the day of (during our business hours), but may be shipped within two (2) - three (3) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on the availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless we are able to find a cheaper alternative or other arrangements have been made. A single order may be shipped to multiple shipping addresses, but will be charged accordingly.
To cancel orders placed with us at Sunday Morning, please contact us by phone or by a message through the "Message" system accessible. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellation requires authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.