Manufacturers of LATISTE
L’ATISTE derived from the French word, L’Artiste.
From 1831 to 1904, L’Artiste was a weekly illustrated review published in Paris that addressed fine arts and literature. It supplied the richest single source of contemporary artists, art exhibitions and trends from the Romantic era to the end of the 19th century in France.
Established in 2011, L’ATISTE is the leading fashion manufacturer and wholesaler specializing in women’s apparel. With over 10 years of experience in the fashion industry, L’ATISTE has quickly established itself as one of the premium lines in the Los Angeles Fashion District.
L'ATISTE's talented design team, experienced production team, and our devoted sales team are what make L'ATISTE what it is today. A line that is truly unique and timeless, L'ATISTE continues to strive to offer our customers with amazing, one-of-a-kind pieces at unbeatable prices. Our inspiration and love for art and fashion allows us to bring the latest runway trends and celeb-inspired looks to the table week after week, month after month, season after seaon
2716 E Vernon Ave
Vernon, CA 90058
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
[[Returns and Cancellation Policy]]
- All return claims must be submitted within 5 days of delivery via email. Return claims will not be accepted after this period.
- No refunds a�" Store credit ONLY.
- There will be a 10% restocking/cancellation fee deducted from your store credit.
- All returned items must be in their original purchased condition; including the original product packaging and labels.
- All cancellations require authorization before order completion.
*** SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN ***
- Please check and count your merchandise immediately.
- Damaged merchandise will be accepted within 15 days from the shipped date.
- All damaged merchandise claims must be submitted via email.
- Store credit will be issued for any/all damaged merchandise.
- RETURNED [[signature required]] packages that are not signed for upon UPS attempted delivery, the customer will be held responsible for the fees incurred by the package being returned back to L�atiste; in addition to new return fees if the customer chooses to have the package reshipped. Otherwise the return fee and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from a store credit that we will issue and email the customer, not including original shipping fees from the order invoice.
-You can request no signature requirement for your future shipments via email only. Otherwise all residential shipments will include this service.
-Return fee varies depending on the intended receiver�s location and package size. We will advise.
[[How to submit a claim]]
In order to submit a new claim, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
-Reason for return
-Photo of the damaged item(s)
Please allow 1-3 business days for your claim to be reviewed and processed. You will receive a Return Authorization (RA) number once your claim is approved. RA number must be written on the outside of the return box or on the return label. Please allow 5 business days upon receipt of the box for your return to be processed, holidays excluded.
***Returns without an RA number will not be accepted***
Orders can take up to 1-3 business days to ship out. If you have any deadlines, concerns, or special instructions regarding an order being placed with us, please add it to your buyer notes or feel free to give us a call.
To ensure a safe and successful delivery, all residential deliveries will be shipped with a signature required option which will be paid by the customer. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
We appreciate your visit, enjoy shopping!
To cancel orders placed with us at LATISTE, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 10% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. We do not issue refunds in any case therefore we will only provide store credit. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.