About Kimberly C
Manufacturers of Kimberly C
Kimberly C is a leading fashion wholesale brand that provides trendy contemporary styles for the modern woman. We believe that customer satisfaction is our top priority which is why we spend countless hours in design and production to bring you the latest styles and the highest quality, at the market's most competitive prices.
Based in the heart of Los Angeles' Fashion District, Kimberly C has over 10 years of experience in design, manufacturing, and wholesale distribution. We offer a wide range of styles that are designed with the Young Contemporary and Missy markets in mind.
2345 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. All purchase of sale items is final. Kimberly C does not accept returns for items in the “Sale”, category.
2. Kimberly C only issues a full refund for manufacturer defect and shipment of wrong item/quantity. Kimberly C only offers store credit (not refund) for returns due to dissatisfaction with our product.
3. For returns due to dissatisfaction with our product, there is a restocking fee of 15%‐25% of total returned merchandise.
4. An initial contact to request a return or exchange or file a missing item(s) claim must be sent to [email protected] within 5 (five) business days upon the initial delivery date. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form must be filled out and sent back to [email protected] within 2 (two) business days after the initial email request of the RMA form.
5. The customer is responsible to send the original merchandise to the Kimberly C warehouse before Kimberly C sends out the replacement/exchange, or before a refund is issued, or before any credit is applied to the customer’s account (This credit can be used towards a future purchase of Kimberly C’s products).
6. All returned products must be in undamaged and sellable condition, with their tags intact. If an item is returned in a damaged or unsellable condition, it is subject to a restocking fee of 15%‐25%. The restock fee will be applied based on the item’s condition.
7. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs if the return reason is not a manufacturer defect or incorrect shipment.
8. For a replacement due to item defect, incorrect shipment, and missing item, Kimberly C., will be solely responsible for replacement/exchange shipping costs to the customer, through ground shipping. If the customer wishes for a faster shipping option, the customer will be responsible for the expedited shipping cost.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses.
To cancel orders placed with us at Kimberly C, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.