About J.R.B. Collection
Distributors of various labels.
429 E. 12th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. This vendor only allows returns on defective items.
2. This vendor does not allow returns on sale items, closeouts or special orders.
3. In order to return, a RA# (Return Authorization Number) is required.
4. In order to request an RA#, the buyer must email the following: invoice number, order date, company name, style number, quantity, reason, pictures
5. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
6. Packages that have been opened or are not in their original packaging are not accepted.
7. The original shipping and handling cost is not refundable.
8. A fee is charged for returned checks.
9. The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following phone number (213) 745-6472.
10. The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following email address [email protected]
11. The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via LAShowroom messages.
12. Customers may return merchandise to the following address: JRB COLLECTION INC., 429 East 12th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
13. Buyers have 2 days to make a return claim on defective merchandise.
14. Buyers are reimbursed for defective items through a refund.
15. The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees of defective merchandise.
16. Buyers have 2 days to make a return claim on non-defective merchandise.
17. Buyers are reimbursed for non-defective items through store credit.
18. The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees of non-defective merchandise.
19. All returns on non-defective merchandise are subject to restocking fees.
20. A restocking fee/penalty of 30% will be charged for returns of non-defective merchandise ater the return deadline.
21. We will not accept any returns on LEGGINGS or any other products if is has been worn , washed, altered , or do not have original tags or out of its original plastic bag .
22. We are not responsible for holes on the seam or crotches of the leggings once it is worn or created by pulling or stretching it in any shape or form .
23. We are not responsible for any customs and duty charges for shipment to out of country. It is the buyer responsibility to pay for the customs and duty charges.
24. We can not guarantee that all the packs will come even size ratio.Sometimes Some packs might be uneven size Ratio.
1. If you want to use your own UPS account, you must provide us with the shipping label.
2.USPS / UPS / FedEx Errors. There are times where USPS and UPS make errors on their part. In these cases we cannot be responsible for delays caused by their circumstances. Often times this can be weather related or volume related but in most cases, you will have a tracking number from either delivery service so that you may track your order.
To cancel orders placed with us at J.R.B. Collection, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.