EUREKA FASHION Newest Arrivals: 11/11
About EUREKA FASHION
Manufacturers of EUREKA FASHION
Eureka is a special occasions wear company that designs and distributes formal dresses. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service, quality, and timeliness. We understand that business is fast paced- all special orders are triple checked with our fail proof quality assurance checking system. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us.
Here are some general terms to start a wholesale account with us:
1. Buyers must submit a business tax permit to Fashion Eureka or be vetted by LaShowroom to prove that they hold a retail license to resell merchandise
2. Buyers must purchase a minimum of (6) six dresses as well as meet a minimum purchase amount of $400(USD). The initial purchase excludes all sale and closeout items.
3. Fashion Eureka dresses may not be displayed and/or sold in residential locations. In addition, our dresses may not be rented out as a business model.
4. Fashion Eureka dresses may not be displayed for purchase on third party site vendors such but not limited to Ebay, Amazon, and/or Poshmark.
- Size chart is a tool to use as a general guideline
- Colors from photo may vary as photography or print may alter color
- Customers must gain approval from Fashion Eureka before they utilize images
- No alterations (i.e. photoshop) will be made from original images by Fashion Eureka
- Orders are placed by phone or online- customers may not be able to change or cancel orders
Choice of Law:
Fashion Eureka dresses sold to customers are in accordance to a contract formed in state of California. In the case of dispute from dresses sold to Fashion Eureka customers, the courts of the state of California shall have jurisdiction. Any small claim brought against Fashion Eureka Inc., must be brought against Fashion Eureka Inc within the jurisdiction of California, Los Angeles. Orders placed by Fashion Eureka customer indicates agreement with these terms and conditions set forth by Fashion Eureka Inc. We reserve the right to close any account that violates terms and conditions.
1136 S. San Julian St. #A
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
No returns and no exchanges will be accepted after receipt of goods. No goods will be accepted without prior authorization from our company. Only items that were defective may be returned. We will enforce 1.5% per month (18% per year) service charge on the past due accounts. No returns or credits will be issued without a RA#. Please remember that all RA# must be authorized within 30 days of merchandise received. Thank you.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses.
Cancellations are not acceptable before completion date. If cancellations are necessary, it must be by written request to the manufacturer. If cancellation request is authorized you will be charged 15% the value of the canceled portion for handling. Completion date indicates final day on which merchandise ordered can be shipped from the factory. Allow up to 10 days transit time from date of shipment. No claims allowed unless made within five (5) days of receipt of goods. Private labeling is subject within approval. Cut orders minimum 300 pieces per style per color. Continuing guarantee under the textile fiber. Products identification act filed with the federal trade commissions.