About Dress Day
Manufacturers of Dress Day
766 E 12TH ST #C
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your merchandise from an online order, we will gladly issue store credit for a return request submitted within 7 business days of receiving delivery. You will be responsible for shipping back the merchandise undamaged on your own terms. To file a claim on damaged or returned items, please email CUSTO[email protected] for your return authorization (RA) Request.
Please include your Sales ID or Invoice No. in the subject line and the following information in the body:
* Invoice Number or PO Number
* Style Number
* Size(s) & Color
* Reason for Return
* Picture of the damaged unit(s)
** White or ivory-based bright items of clothing are easy to damage even if you try them on lightly. Items that are worn cannot be exchanged/returned, so please check carefully when you receive your orders. **
- All returns are issued by store credit only. No refunds will be given.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for delivery and exchanges, including rush charges.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping to receive credit.
- Any returns sent to our showroom without prior approval will NOT receive store credit.
- Any requests for returns and exchanges after 7 business days will not be approved.
When returning products, please enclose a copy of RA in the box.
** We may not be able to find a reference and may not be able to issue credit without an RA copy. **
We will apply for the store credit after we receive the return package.
If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled. All sales are not subject to a refund. Only store credit will be issued. In some cases, merchandise exchanges may be done.