About Blush BJ
Manufacturers of Blush BJ
Blush BJ is a rapidly growing contemporary women's clothing brand in Los Angeles Fashion District.
Blush BJ is the leading fashion manufacturer and wholesaler specializing in women's apparel.
At Blush BJ, we always aim to bring new and trendy fashion to you, with great design at the heart of everything we create.
We are proud that we can deliver fabulous new fashion in-store and online for you every single week.
For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
email: [email protected]
1015 Crocker St. #S-8
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
2. If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be canceled.
3. All returns will not have a restocking fee if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturer's seal within 5 days.
4. If the package is returned in open condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
5. 20% restocking charge on All RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 5 days.
6. Absolutely no exchanges and no returns on all Clearance items.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to bring the products to our facility for exchange.
8. No store credit is issued after 10 days. (Absolutely no returns for special orders.)
9. $25.00 charges for any returned checks.
10. Claims for any damage must be made within 3 business days upon receipt of merchandise, and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
11. Price on this invoice does not include shipping and handling fees.
12. Shipping and handling are non-refundable. ( Including but not limited to all refused end unaccepted packages.)
Orders will generally be shipped within two (2) - three (3) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on the availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed unless other arrangements have been made. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses.
If you need to cancel your order after the order has been processed or shipped, a written request must be submitted.