2010 TwentyTen Newest Arrivals: 01/07
About 2010 TwentyTen
Manufacturers of 2010 TwentyTen
With over 15 years of experience in DTLA garment industry, we wanted to create a line that can cater to everyone`s needs. Our main goal is to produce quality garments at an affordable price. Our garments are designed and proudly made in USA. For any concerns or questions, feel free to contact us.
901 E. 14th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. All return requests including damage/incorrect item(s) must be made within 3 days of delivery date for store credit only.
2. All return items must be in original condition. We do not accept anything that has been washed, altered and/or damaged that is not manufacturer’s defect. Broken pre-pack(s) will be refused for a return.
3. Any return that hasn't been confirmed beforehand will not be processed meaning store credit/refund will not be issued.
4. Please contact us at [email protected] com to request for a return.
Include these information in the email: Invoice Number, Company Name, Address and Phone Number, Style Number, Quantity, Color and Reason for Return. If requesting for a damage claim, please include
photos of the defect(s).
5. We are not able to take multiple return request/defective claim on one purchase order. Only one time return request/defective claim can be processed.
6. Once we receive the above information, we will send a confirmation email for the return request. Store credit will be issued once we receive the items and have been inspected by our return department.
Please note shipping charges will be paid by buyer for both ways.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
1. Any discounted items including sale, promotional and items that were purchased with coupons.
IN-STOCK:All orders placed by 10 a.m. (PST) will be shipped out same business day once payment clears. And orders placed after this time will be shipped out the following business day. If you need to cancel or make changes to an order, contact us before our daily shipment cut off time, which is 1 p.m. (PST). We cannot cancel or make any changes after that time. No cancellation accepted after shipment. Please check your payment information and shipping/billing address before placing an order. We are not responsible for shipping it to the wrong address. If you have important message or request about your order that we should know about, please leave it in the PO note or you can always reach us by emailing us. PRE-ORDERS:If you order pre-order item(s) with an in-stock item(s), we will ship in-stock item(s) first. We will ship pre-order item(s) as they become available. If you wish to ship all of your items together, please let us know by leaving a note on the PO. ETA is just estimated time of arrival only. ETA may be delayed up to 7 business days.
To cancel orders placed with us at Twentyten, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.