About La Miel
Manufacturers of La Miel
Our Clothing is a curated collection of Women's & Young Contemporary styles with you in mind. We make modern, chic and sophisticated styles we know you'll adore, offering a range of basic minimalist pieces to lavish statement dresses. We emphasize superior construction and high-end finishes to make your La Miel purchase a true representation of affordable fashion. Born in California and serving customers all over the world, we strive everyday to make your shopping experience effortless and convenient.
800 E. 12th St. #432
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
• Returns must be initiated within 7 days from the date you received your purchase.
• Items must be in their original state and condition and in their original packaging.
• Include any invoice, packing slip, or proof of purchase.
• All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless stated otherwise by La Miel.
• Please allow 3-5 business days for the processing of returned items.
• We reserve the right to reject a return claim upon review.
• Damage related items are subject to receive store credit.
• A restocking fee of 20% may be deducted from your total refunded amount if items are not in their original packaging.
• Shipping charges applied to the original purchase are non-refundable.
• We currently do not offer exchanges.
• Shipping costs for returned items are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable unless determined otherwise by La Miel.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - three (3) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made.
Orders unpaid or credit card declined within 48 hours may be subjected to automatic cancellation if customer cannot be reached. To cancel orders placed with us at La miel, please contact us by phone only (818) 281-5701. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the cancelled merchandise for handling.