- Program Information
- Private Label Services FAQ
What are Private Label Services?
LAS Order Consolidation service is a FREE LAShowroom.com program that gives you, the buyer, the convenience of combining multiple orders into combined shipments via LAShowroom.com.
We have partnered with independent contractors to offer Label Changing Services. We understand that many retailers benefit from having their own personal labels sewn into the garments they sell, however, most manufacturers do not offer Private Label Services on low quantity orders.
Our close relationship with independent contractors allows us to offer these services at a low price to our 'Active Buyers,' regardless of quantity.
Who handles these services?
We have established a close relationship with independent contractors who will be handling the sewing of your labels onto the garments. This service must be combined with Order Consolidation so we must receive your orders from the vendors and consolidate them before sending the merchandise to our contractors. We require that you send us your labels so we can provide them to the contractors. After the Label Changing Service is complete, we will pick up your merchandise and ship it to you in one, easy to receive package.
How does it work?
- First contact the Order Consolidation department and arrange your labels to be sent to our warehouse.
- Next, place an order on LAShowroom.com and select 'Order Consolidation' as your shipping option at checkout.
- Once your orders are received from the vendors, we will combine them with your labels into a package to be sent to the independent contractors.
- Make sure you contact the Order Consolidation department to provide instructions for which orders will be taking advantage of the private label services.
- Once our independent contractors receive your order, they will remove the old tags and attach your new tags to your merchandise.
- When we receive your merchandise, we will turn around and ship it to you in one easy, convenient shipment.
What are the requirements to obtain Private Label Services?
This service is offered for a low per-garment fee to our VERIFIED buyers who take advantage of our FREE Order Consolidation services.
If you have yet to do so, take a look at our Order Consolidation services page and see the benefits of having your orders delivered in one package shipped direct from LAShowroom.com.
Attention: Order Consolidation
Re: Private Label Services
110 E 9th Street #B1111
Los Angeles, CA 90079, USA
E-mail: Contact Us
Where can I get my labels made?
Here are some Label Companies where you can make your labels:
- Young Label (213-748-8083), based in Los Angeles. They make the labels for the majority of our vendors. If you are familiarized with the clothes from the majority of them, you will notice that most of them are the same. We call this a "generic label", usually 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long, vertical. You can call to find out what's the minimum order, prices, option for fancier labels, sizes, etc.
- Labels Inter - Global, located in New York (212) 398-0006.
- Xpresa Designs, www.xpresadesigns.com
In the case that you decide to have your labels made with any of the above, you can instruct them to ship the labels directly to us at:
Attn: Private Label Service
110 E. 9th Street, # B-1111
Los Angeles, CA 90079
What is the cost for Private Label Services?
You will be charged $ 0.50 per label changed for domestic items and $1.00 per label for imported items (the labels on items from China, for example, are more difficult to remove). There is no minimum required for this service as long as you consolidate some orders. However, it may take between 1-4 days for all labels to be changed.