About Hope Horizon
Distributors of various labels.
Hope Horizon Inc is a young contemporary, a mixture of flirty, trendy, fashion-forward styles, designed for fashion icons and trendsetters.
Hope Horizon Inc started manufacturing in 2018 and since it's rise, Hope Horizon Inc has flourished amongst corporate retailers, and boutiques alike for its elegance and desired styles.
Our goal is to provide you with sophisticated, gorgeous, high-end fashion, at a consumer conscious price.
We believe fashion is a business of optimism, and in that spirit, we continue to grow and evolve.
302 E 9th st
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. In general, all sales are considered final.
2. All returns will have a 15% restocking fee unless it's been waived off and approved by a rep in company.
3. Returns must be unworn and unaltered and with all tags still attached.
4. No store credit is issued after 2 days of receiving goods. (Absolutely no returns on special orders.)
5. Claims for any damage must be made within 2 days upon receiving merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all items included.
6. Price on invoices does not include shipping and handling fees.
7. Shipping and handling are non-refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and undeliverable packages.)
Orders will generally be shipped within three (3) - five (5) business days after orders have been placed.
As we are an all import company we have to order to our main warehouse, where goods are shipped to us on a daily via express. Interested in Drop Shipping? Ask us about it. ;)
To cancel orders placed with us at Hope Horizon, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the SAME DAY the order was placed. If Cancelled after 42 hours order's being placed we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.