About Haute Rogue
Manufacturers of Haute Rogue
Haute Rogue is a contemporary women's clothing brand. We design and make clothes following the latest trends in fashion.
123 Bowery FL2
New York, NY 10002
Business Hours (EST):
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Haute Rogue's Return Policy
All sales are considered final. Returns are only accepted on defective or damaged items. All claims must be made within 3 days after receipt of goods. Please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) number as goods will NOT be accepted without prior authorization from our company. Any returns or credits will NOT be issued without a RA number. All RA requests will be authorized or declined within 30 days of the receipt of merchandise. Please note that all pre-orders require a 20% deposit within 24-48 hours of placing an order, when the goods have been produced and ready to be shipped we will request a remaining 80% payment plus shipping. If an order is canceled or balance is not received at this point the order will go back to stock and deposit will be retained and cannot be used towards future orders.
Haute Rogue's Cancellation Policy
To cancel orders placed with us at Haute Rogue, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.
Haute Rogue's Shipping Policy
Orders will generally be shipped within seven (7) - ten (10) business days after receipt of full payment and depending on availability of goods. Please note that all pre-order items will ship out around the date stated on a product's page. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses.
Pre-Orders: Because of the high demand for our styles and our short wait times, we kindly ask for payment upfront. That way we can ensure that your ordered styles are in stock and will arrive on time. We guarantee timely delivery.