ENTRY Newest Updates: 12/02
Manufacturers of ENTRY
Entry's vision, since the brand's inception in 2005, is to emphasize the luxury of fashion beyond the simple necessity of clothing. Entry's intricate style, attention to detail, and carefully selected fabric has remained a progressive constant at the forefront of the ever-changing world of fashion.
2640 E 26th St
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
ENTRY's Return Policy
- Any issues regarding damaged or defective merchandise must be reported to via email within 3 business days of the date the package was delivered to the requested shipping address.
- All claims for damaged or defective merchandise shall require a clear photograph of the defect or damage to be sent within 3 business days of the date the package was delivered to the requested shipping address.
- After the issue has been reported to and accepted by ENTRY, the customer has 14 business days to return the damaged/defective merchandise back to ENTRY in its original condition (with tags), in order to be able to receive a store credit.
- Returned items will be inspected thoroughly in order to verify the damage or defect is legitimate before a store credit is issued. This process may take up to 7 business days.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, in its original packaging and have all original tags attached.
- Store credit can only be used online on our website.
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store credit may not be purchased and is only issued and accepted by ENTRY in the form of ENTRY's Credit Memo.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the store credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is only provided in US Dollars.
- ENTRY is not responsible for the return shipping cost.
- ENTRY is not responsible for any duties or taxes.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Only damaged or defective merchandise can be returned back to ENTRY for store credit. Preferential returns will not be accepted (i.e. changed mind).
- All return items must be shipped to the following address in their original packaging:
Attn: Customer Service (Original Invoice #:__________)
2640 E. 26th St.
Vernon, CA 90058
ENTRY's Cancellation Policy
To cancel orders placed with us at ENTRY, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.
ENTRY's Shipping Policy
Please allow 1-3 business days for orders (only if paid in full) to ship. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made and approved of. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses. All shipments are EXW.