About Davi & Dani
Manufacturers of Davi & Dani
We are a women's apparel supplier based in the heart of Los Angeles composed of people who take fashion very seriously. We're proud to offer our customers high-quality merchandise of Young and Junior Contemporary styles, but not limited to such. We strive to differentiate ourselves from the rest with our outstanding merchandise and service! Please see it for yourself.
365 E Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Business Hours (PST):
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Shipping & Return Policy
1. All garments should be in their original packaging or a 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
2. A copy of the invoice should be included with the return.
3. All claims should be made within 7 days upon receiving orders.
4. Refer back to store policy.
5. We only provide a return label if the product is damaged or if you have received the wrong size/color/style.
6. We will ask for pictures of the damages before sending labels.
7. Write notes on the invoice.
Style# being returned for store credit, refund, or replacement.
(Everyone needs to be well informed in case you are not able to process the return once we receive it)
8. Canada (or other countries) returns/exchanges must be approved by management.
9. Most importantly our duty is to make customers Happy.
Orders will generally be shipped within 1-2 business day(s) after receipt of full payment and depending on availability of goods. Orders will be shipped by the selected shipping method chosen at the time the order was placed, unless other arrangements have been made. A single order may not be shipped to multiple shipping addresses.
To cancel orders placed with us at Davi & Dani, please contact us by phone or by sending a message through the "Message" system accessible at the top of any page. Cancellation requests should be made within the same day the order was placed. Cancellations require authorization before order completion and we reserve the right to charge up to 15% of the value of the canceled merchandise for handling. Confirmed cancellations will be reflected in the "Order Status" section under "Status" after they have been approved.